The Purple Pelican

The Purple Pelican
3D leaded and plated in nickel

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Yikes -- first post since March!  Back at home at the Lake -- gardens to weed - house to clean --- but back to work in the studio!  Open House in the studio in July -- work to do!
Started this piece at the Barn in Phoenix -- too many bubbles -- so I cut a big piece off - refired it to polish the edges -- and mounted the eagle above the piece -- hoping to add dimension....

I had started this Polar Bear piece before leaving for the winter .. still need to make a stand to display it...


I needed to take a break from fusing -- so thought I'd do a mosaic..... here is the result....

I am now working on another multi-layer Prairie scene....

Background. -- first fire..

Bkgrd - second fire...


Foreground....

I will layer a clear between for depth -- and see what happens.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment